Monday, February 2, 2009

First day of final exam!

2 feb 2008...
ops wrong...is 2009~
haiz~'stupig'exam make me blurrr~
later me become as blurr as 'blurr_princess'~
sad~

8.50a.m.
We are allow to go in to the exam hall~(PB auditorium)
the hall is so huge but quiet...like kena silencer ulti~
wakaka~dota influence~
i choose the 52 seat and seat down~
i realise that the sit was so cold until make me ~.!@#$%%^~
haiz~nevermind...i start fill in my exam answer booklet~

9.00a.m.
the exam start~
FALE1013 Writing For Science~
quite a scarely subject but i think that it also quite easy~
so JIAO AO~hz~
i start to do section B question~
what the~
i cant find all the 15 error after reading so many time~
nevermind i 'jump'~

9.20a.m.
I do the section C question~
wow~it is so easy and it take me 25 minit to finish it~
but~the worst thing has happen to me~

9.45a.m.
"it shows the smokers ...... based on gender...
what!i din see the question clearly...
i just do it based on year!
wow!need to redo it again!
okey~nvm...i do it~
with a speed of rocket,i done the essay in 15 minits~

10.00a.m.
Section A start~
these time....i study the question carefully and slowly~
haha~
finally i choose the question 2 to do~
wow~is a easy question to me~
2. discuss the pros and cons of the video games that influence the young people
wah~
ThE stupid Tb call me to go liao ~
neeD to go LiaO~
to be continue later~


11.51a.m.

No comments: